You are invited to join us for a free live presentation of FileWave 10. Hear from FileWave's Chief Technology Officer and see live product demos from our Director of Engineering as they highlight many of the new features, such as:
- New OS X El Capitan and iOS 9 Management Features
- DEP and VPP improvements, including support of Apple’s new VPP app assignment.
- Windows 10 Support
- Enhanced Remote Control
- Completely rewritten Remote Control of any Mac or Windows client, behind any network.
- Fileset Dependencies
- New OS X El Capitan and iOS 9 Management Payloads
- “Teacher Profiles” in Engage
- Profiles in Engage allow teachers to control almost anything, such as the device camera, apps, and restrictions - all from within the classroom.
- New UI (user interface)
- And more...
- Wednesday, September 30th, at 11:00am EDT* / 5:00pm CEST* (Ideal for US attendees)
- Tuesday, October 6th, at 8:00am UTC* / 10:00am CEST*
*Please note the time zones for each webinar.
Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot and be among the first to see FileWave 10, in action.