On September 19 Apple will release updated software license agreements. Your program Administrator must go to the Apple School Manager website and accept the following agreements to continue to use the program:
- Apple iOS Software License Agreement
- Apple tvOS Software License Agreement
- Software License Agreement for macOS High Sierra
For more information please see this support article: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT203063.
Please take a moment now to make sure an Administrator can always access your Apple School Manager Organization:
- Confirm you can log into Apple School Manager as an Administrator.
- Designate at least one other person in your organization as an Administrator. This person will be able to accept new terms and conditions if you are not available, and they can also reset your account if you are unable to log in.