The FileWave Partner Network is a channel program for professional service providers, solution integrators and managed service providers who are looking to develop specialty practices that focus on integrating FileWave technology into businesses.
We are always welcoming new Partners.
Expand your opportunities
Becoming a member of the FileWave Partner Network is the ideal way to be recognized for your depth of expertise. FileWave offers resources to expand your market reach including:
- FileWave affiliation with use of the FileWave Partner Network logo
- Listing on public-facing FileWave Partner Locator
- Moderated customer ratings and reviews
Enhance your expertise
A number of tools and resources are available to help your technical and sales staff develop and maintain a high level of expertise. These include:
- Exclusive live, online and on-demand training
- Members-only discussion forums
- Promotional pricing on demo equipment, training and software
FileWave Partner - Integrator Requirements
Before proceeding with your application, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Person authorized by your company to enter into a contract will be listed as Owner/Principal.
- Person signing the membership contract is over 18 years of age.
- Will identify the primary technical contact by name during the application process.
- Primary technical contact or Certified Partner will submit proof of required certifications within 45 days of membership activation.
- Certified Partner will pass a background screen conducted by an FileWave-approved resource.
- Applicant must not be a current FileWave employee or have been employed by FileWave in the past 12 months.
Ready to Join?
To join the FileWave Partner Network, start by completing the online application form. Each application is thoroughly reviewed to ensure that the potential members are committed to meeting the technical and business requirements of the program. There are several steps in the process, and you'll be involved every step of the way. Review the program requirements carefully as compliance can improve speed of approval.
The application review includes current or planned certification of the technical staff and background screening of technical staff.