Opening: USA - Indianapolis, IN
FileWave is looking for a junior writer and editor to help produce content for our email campaigns, blogs, web site, print collateral, and social media platforms to support our teams in North America and EMEA.
Primarily responsible for content creation, the person in this role should have strong writing skills, experience in writing original content across a variety of channels, and the ability to understand and convey both technical and business concepts.
Also responsible for managing content and communications with customers and prospects through FileWave’s CRM and marketing automation platforms.
Additional responsibilities include the management of social media campaigns, website, and blog content, as well as the tracking and optimizing of marketing communication efforts.
FileWave is a rapidly growing company, and this role is expected to offer many opportunities for advancement and personal growth.
- Support sales in field marketing efforts
- Assist in the creation and updating of the editorial calendar
- Develop reports on engagement for specific emails and campaigns
- Provide regular analytics reports on email marketing and blog performance
- Knowledge of SEM and social media
- A strong desire to learn and grow in this role
- 2+ years of web content experience
- Experience blogging for business
- Excellent writer with superior grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- High performing self-starter, with proven ability to work both independently as well as a member of high performance-output teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience with Social Media and writing including: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr
- Understanding of marketing and communications
- Ability to write Sales-related content
- Social engagement experience
- Web analytics experience
FileWave is a multi-platform endpoint management solution for macOS, Windows, iOS, Chrome OS, and Android. For 25 years, we have helped organizations around the world manage their unique environments via the FileWave Management Suite.