Working Student Recruiting & Employer Branding (m/w/x)
We at FileWave are looking for a Working Student (m/w/x) to join our HR team in Munich. We offer you a great opportunity to learn more about recruitment, develop your skills in sourcing, assessing and recruiting of international talents in a fast-paced environment. Your role will be to use your skills to support our company in attracting and hiring the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline. In addition to the recruiting experience, you will gain insights on what it means to work in a multinational cooperation.
What will you actually be doing?
- Designing job descriptions
- Selecting suitable posting channels
- Active sourcing (Xing, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn)
- Pre-screening and assessing applications and presenting potential candidates to Hiring Managers
- Supporting our end-to-end recruitment process
- Supporting our HR marketing and employer branding activities
- Taking on administrative and organizational tasks
- Supporting other HR projects
What qualifications do you need?
- You should be enrolled at a university (or equivalent) in business studies, psychology, HR management, or a similar field (at least 2 semesters)
- Fluency in English and German
What skills do you need?
- Excellent cross-cultural skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Structured work approach, accuracy, and willingness to learn & develop
There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
- Enjoying the benefits of our servant leadership
- Enjoying the flexibility of working partly from home
- Enjoying personal and professional development opportunities
- Working in a very passionate and international team with offices located in Indianapolis (USA), Dusseldorf and Munich (Germany) and Wil (Switzerland).
- Being part of our positive and collaborative work environment
What is FileWave actually doing?
Have additional questions?
Feel free to call Senada, our Sr. HR Manager, +41 78 351 8020 or +49 176 2224 2266