React Developer (Düsseldorf, Germany)
We at FileWave are looking for an experienced React Developer to help us in the rewrite of a complex native frontend product designed to help corporations and educational institutions improve the efficiency of their many IT management tasks on macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
What will you actually be doing?
As our React Developer, you will be in charge of delivering a new offline, mobile-first experience using modern web technologies and to help guide the technical direction of the development team that you will be part of.
You will be involved in a greenfield project where you will have a direct impact on the entire development cycle from end-user workflow discussions to architecting and building the UI.
About the Role
Your role will be to use your skills to deliver a new offline and mobile first experience as well as provide maintenance to existing products where required.
You’ll be part of a very passionate and international product development team with offices located in Indianapolis (USA), Dusseldorf (Germany), and Wil (Switzerland).
What qualifications do you need?
- Experience in software development using React (+2 years)
- Good understanding of reactive programming using RxJS
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with development of sites using responsive web design
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of common source control/code versioning systems such as Git, GitHub
- Experience with working in an Agile environment (SCRUM)
- Very good written and oral skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Experience with Django/Python and RDBMS (we use PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of application state management using Redux
- Experience with React Native
Have additional questions? Feel free to call Senada, our Sr. HR Manager,+41 78 351 8020 or +49 176 2224 2266
About FileWave GmbHA pioneer in multi-platform endpoint management, FileWave was founded in 1992. Offering a single management solution for apps, devices, and configurations on macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android, FileWave gives IT the ability to proactively and automatically provision and maintain every device. FileWave makes endpoint management simple.