Python Developer (Düsseldorf, Germany)
We at FileWave are looking for an experienced Python Developer to help us in the rewrite of a complex native frontend product designed to help corporations and educational institutions improve the efficiency of their many IT management tasks on macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
What will you actually be doing?
As our Python Developer, you will be in charge of delivering a new RESTful API-based backend using modern tools and to help guide the technical direction of the development team that you will be part of.
You will be involved in a greenfield project where you will have a direct impact on the entire development cycle from end-user workflow discussions to architecting and building the backend.
What qualifications do you need?
- Experience in software development using Python
- Knowledge of Django Rest framework
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of common source control/code versioning systems such as Git, GitHub
- Experience with working in an Agile environment (SCRUM)
Nice to have:
- Experience with TDD/BDD is a plus
- Very good written and oral skills in English
About the Role
Your role will be to use your skills to deliver a new offline and mobile first experience as well as provide maintenance to existing products where required.
You’ll be part of a very passionate and international product development team with offices located in Indianapolis (USA), Dusseldorf (Germany), and Wil (Switzerland).
Have additional questions? Feel free to call Senada, our Sr. HR Manager, +41 78 351 8020
About FileWave GmbH
A pioneer in multi-platform endpoint management, FileWave was founded in 1992. Offering a single management solution for apps, devices, and configurations on macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android, FileWave gives IT the ability to proactively and automatically provision and maintain every device.
FileWave makes endpoint management simple.