Product Owner (m/w/x)
We at FileWave are looking for a skilled Product Owner (m/w/x) to lead & expand the existing project team to successfully migrate features of native frontend administrative console to a web architecture. Your role will be to help plan, design and guide the development of the responsive web-based solution, taking into account the needs of a cross-platform product owner group.
At FileWave we want to provide a better experience for our users - we won’t simply copy the current app look/feel & workflows; we have a golden opportunity to provide better workflows and a better experience to our users, improve on existing features while simultaneously using the latest web technology and without alienating a large and existing customer base.
What will you actually be doing?
- Execute the strategic vision of the business within the framework of our existing agile processes.
- Accommodate the requirements of your product owner peers, producing a consistent end user experience in the process.
- Serve as the Product Owner of a cross-functional scrum team to develop and maintain the web & mobile versions of our application. This includes authoring user stories, prioritizing tasks, defects, and user stories, ensuring user stories align to the product roadmap, and conducting product acceptance of the user stories upon completion.
- Show work commitment: Sets high standards of performance; pursues aggressive goals and works efficiently to achieve them.
- Commit to quality: Emphasize the need to deliver quality products and/or services; define standards for quality and evaluated products, processes, and service against those standards; manages quality; improves efficiencies.
- Lead courageously: Step forward to address difficult issues; puts self on the line to deal with important problems; takes ownership.
What qualifications do you need?
- University degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Experience as a product owner with a strong preference to already having moved native applications to a web architecture.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – preferred
What skills do you need?
- Ability to gather user requirements across diverse functional areas and convert them into user stories.
- Ability working with technical teams to rapidly produce prototypes and iterations.
- Ability to launch software products.
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate and drive results and accountability.
- Proven track record of exceptional project and time management skills.
There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
- Enjoying the benefits of our servant leadership.
- Enjoying personal and professional development opportunities.
- Working in a very passionate and international team with offices located in Indianapolis (USA), Dusseldorf and Munich (Germany) and Wil (Switzerland).
- Being part of our positive and collaborative work environment.
What is FileWave actually doing?
A pioneer in multi-platform endpoint management, FileWave was founded in 1992. Offering a single management solution for apps, devices and configurations on macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android, FileWave gives IT the ability to proactively and automatically provision and maintain every device.
FileWave makes endpoint management simple.
Have additional questions?
Feel free to call Senada, our Sr. HR Manager, +41 78 351 8020 or +49 176 2224 2266