We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to work under the direction of the Marketing Director to support website design, content marketing, print, and digital media, and other marketing initiatives. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing the FileWave brand to life and keeping it consistent across all touchpoints.
- Create visual designs for print and digital use
- Ensure that designs are visually appealing, technically correct, and on-brand
- Produce print media – business cards, brochures, signage, presentation materials, etc.
- Produce digital media – infographics, email marketing, social media marketing, online ads, etc.
- Operate a multitude of software programs – Adobe Creative Suite, macOS, G Suite, and more
- Scope and create templates to improve the efficiency of marketing activities
- Assist with marketing and preparing for trade shows throughout the U.S.
- Create and edit videos for marketing
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends, and share new ideas for design and content creation
- Collaborate with teammates in marketing, sales, and other departments
- Remain organized, provide updates to management, and meet assigned deadlines
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- High school diploma
- 1 - 3 years of professional graphic design experience – both print and digital
- Strong technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite for Mac – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient with macOS, iOS, MS Office, and G Suite, and able to quickly learn new technology
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, such as Google Analytics and AdWords
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Video creation and editing experience, such as iMovie, Adobe Premiere, ScreenFlow, etc.
- Successful experience tracking the status of assignments and meeting goals and deadlines
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented and organized, with excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
** Candidates MUST be able to provide a portfolio of their prior work
FileWave is a multi-platform device management solution for macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android. For over 25 years, we have helped organizations around the world manage their unique environments via the FileWave Management Suite. There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Daily contact with a diverse and international customer base
- Industry-leading technology
- Fun company activities and events
- A positive and collaborative work environment
FileWave is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.