Scrum Master (m/w/x)
With the ongoing and planned expansion of development teams at FileWave we’re looking for skilled Scrum Master who will help our software development teams succeed. Your job is to cultivate the teams and help them perform at the highest level. This involves a mixture of meetings facilitation, teaching about Scrum, coaching and removing impediments. It also includes out-of-the-box actions with the sheer objective of making sure that the team focuses on what’s the most important — delivering the value.
What will you actually be doing?
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of our self-organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating. the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Communicating with other Scrum Masters to share ideas and keep Scrum following the same direction across development teams.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
What qualifications do you need?
- First level of Scrum Master certification (PSM or CSM).
- Minimum two years of experience in Scrum Master role.
What skills do you need?
- Knowledge and understanding of Scrum (origins, values, principles) and related practices.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, teach and coach team members, remove impediments.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with technical and non-technical involved parties.
- “Servant leadership” attitude.
- Constant desire and hunger to improve processes inside and around the team.
- Experience in leading partially remote teams.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written).
There are many reasons to join our team, such as:
- Industry-leading technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Enjoying personal and professional development opportunities.
- Working in a very passionate and international team with offices located in Indianapolis (USA), Dusseldorf and Munich (Germany), and Wil (Switzerland).
- Being part of our positive and collaborative work environment.
What is FileWave actually doing?
A pioneer in multi-platform endpoint management, FileWave was founded in 1992. Offering a single management solution for apps, devices, and configurations on macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android, FileWave gives IT the ability to proactively and automatically provision and maintain every device.
FileWave makes endpoint management simple.
Have additional questions?
Feel free to call Senada, our Sr. HR Manager, +41 78 351 8020 or +49 176 2224 2266