Your mileage may vary as this is a rather generic message from the installer but please give these a try and let us know if/which one works out for you, if any.
1. If you logged in as a domain admin during the installation try running the MSI as a local admin. You can Shift right-click and pick "Run as another user" and enter the local admin credentials.
2. The OS is unsupported due to a missing OS patch, e.g. the FileWave client requires Windows 7 SP1 but the SP1 service pack is not installed on your Windows 7 system.
3. There is some prerequisite software that the installer is looking for. Make sure that the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) patch is installed correctly in Programs and Features.
4. Some other software the installer is looking for is missing or outdated like .NET Framework. Install .NET Framework 4 or higher and see if that helps.
5. If your system is not fully patched, install all missing patches and retry the FileWave client installation again.