some suggestions about the new version. Mostly about the UI.
1) Is it possible to disable the Dashboard optionally? I nearly never need it. It's just disturbing.
2) Is it possible to get the "Fileset Status" first when choosing "Client info", instead of "Device Details"? Fileset Status is much more often used.
3) Is it possible to consolidate the shortcuts and the context menu over the application interface? For example it would be useful ...
... to reveal a fileset out of the Fileset Status view.
... to get the Client Info and Monitor out of the association window.
... to get the Fileset Report out of the association window.
4) I would like to have a shortcut for the Report function. (what about Command-R?)
5) Before version 10: When I chose "Show all associations of ..." the name of the fileset appeared in the "Search" field. So I could quickly search for a fileset with a similar name. Now there is shown the fileset ID. I don't think this is very useful.
6) Some filesets and clients are deeply nested. And sometimes I'd rather like to drag and drop items than to choose from a list. So I'd like to have open a fileset or client group in a new window.
Maybe I forgot one or another thing but I would appreciate to see some of this suggestions implemented in one of the next versions.